COVID – 19 PROTOCOLS
We would like to take this opportunity to provide details on the steps that Elite will be taking and give you and your dancer a better understanding of how these protocols will take effect. We are following the requirements mandated by the Ottawa Public Health guidelines. These protocols are put in place to ensure the safety of our students and staff as we continue to work through COVID-19.
- Pickup and drop off will be done outside, only dancers and staff will be allowed inside the building
- Studio protocols will be based on the city’s colour code at the time of classes. We will be abiding by any guidelines required by the city and province
- Temperature checks will be held prior every class for each child and staff member
- Hand washing and sanitizing policies and procedures will be posted and enforced throughout the facility.
- Doors will remain open whenever possible to avoid touching door handles and to allow airflow.
- Each dancer will be given a tape-marked area in the room to comply with social distancing protocols.
- We will ensure that physical distancing is maintained throughout the evening.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the studio will be completed between every class.
- Each child and staff entering the studio will be screened upon entering.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Let’s all stay safe and happy!